The book of ayurveda
Judith H. Morrisonthe book of ayurveda is a practical, modern, fully illustrated guide, making this ancient Indian system of health and vitality easy to understand. Avurveda interprets your constitutional type as a combination of three fundamental energies, Vata, Pitta and Kapha. This unique imprint affects your eating and sleeping habits, digestion, metabolism, moods as well as your predisposition to particular health conditions. If your lifestyle is out of balance with your constitution, you will be prone to illness until the energy is adjusted.
* illustrated charts and questionnaires identify your Ayurvedic type
* Vata, Pitta and Kapha energies explained
* Lifestyle and exercise advice for vitality and health
* Food charts explain how to balance your diet the Ayurvedic way
* How an Ayurvedic physician treats illness
- Aantal pagina’s